Returns & Refund Policy Putoline Distribution Ltd (PDL)
1. Goods can only be returned with the prior written authorisation of Putoline Distribution Ltd (PDL), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Returned goods must be in the same condition as received with original packaging and ready for re sale. No label damage or marked bottles will be accepted, in the case of helmets these must be unworn & free from odour and in original box with original packaging and swing tags.
3. Any damaged goods received must be reported to PDL on the same day as they are delivered. Damaged goods must also be signed for as ‘damaged’ on the delivery company’s POD (proof of delivery).
4. All goods correctly supplied that are then returned (Where PDL allows this) must be received in original condition, fit for resale and will be subject to a 25% restocking charge.
5. PDL will not provide credit for returned goods until they have arrived at the Company premises and have been checked – please allow 7 working days.
6. Return carriage charges will not be accepted by PDL unless expressly agreed in advance.
7. No credit will be issued for returned goods sold under Special Terms, end of line or discounted.
8. Any goods incorrectly supplied by PDL will be replaced without carriage costs to the dealer. Once accepted by PDL the return carriage or collection of these goods will be covered or arranged by PDL.
9. Any claims for Warranty issues must be made in writing to email@example.com. PDL must be contacted prior to the return of any item; carriage costs will not be accepted or refunded without this acceptance. PDL reserve the right to repair or replace any items rather than issue a credit note. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
Putoline Distribution Ltd is a UK distributor and therefore only supplies trade customers. If you are a retail customer and you have a product query please return the item to the point of purchase, if this is not possible because the outlet no longer exists please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01778 349333 for assistance.